Information We May Collect From You
We only process personal data based on the following lawful bases:
- Legal obligation
- Vital interest
- Public task
- Legitimate interest
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information provided by filling in forms on our website. This includes requesting sales information and subscribing to any service offered by us on the site.
- Information you enter when managing your profile within the application.
- Record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
- Details of the actions you take within our application.
- We may also request further information should you report a problem with our site or request support.
When you create or register an account with Paradino, we will collect personal information from you, such as your name, contact details and other details. Once you register with Paradino and accept our Terms and Conditions, you are not anonymous to us. We may contact you regarding site changes or changes to the Paradino products or services that you use. We may also provide you with additional information on other products and services we offer. You can choose not to receive this information at any time.
IP Addresses & Cookies
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our website or login to our applications. You can choose to do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
Uses Made of The Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you. You may choose to withdraw consent at any time.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
Paradino gathers general information about users, for example, what services users access the most and which areas of the Paradino site are most frequently viewed, the number of visitors to the Site and for other lawful purposes. Such data is used in aggregate to help us understand how the Paradino site is used. We gather this information so that we can continue to improve and develop our services to benefit our users. We may make this aggregated information available to users of Paradino Site, to our clients, advertisers, suppliers and other reputable third parties. These statistics are anonymous and contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Personal Information Security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our password and firewall protected secure servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping any password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- We do not store your credit/debit card details.
Sharing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any unregistered third parties for any reason.
We have a duty to disclose personal information where there is a legal obligation, such as to enforce our policies, respond to claims that content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. For example, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Upon a business transition; at the sale or transfer of Paradino and/or all or part of its assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred.
- If we are under a duty to comply with any legal obligation to disclose or share your personal data.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction this may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations.
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
Third Party Websites
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access & Updating Your Information – Your Rights
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete then you may request us to amend it. We uphold your rights as an individual when collecting or processing your personal data. This includes:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
We will consider any request in conjunction with these rights, made verbally or in writing, and will respond within a reasonable period.